A few weeks ago I attended the Iman Cosmetics launch of Iman Skin Tone Evener BB Creme in Toronto on behalf of Toronto Beauty Reviews. If you are low maintenance when it comes to beauty this product may be a fit for your lifestyle. It’s a moisturizer, concealer and foundation in one!
Satiny finish in 6 diverse shades perfect for women of colour. I really like this product because it is lightweight and provides enough moisture so my skin does not feel dry. Not to mention that it smoothes out my complexion. A truly effortless product!
Toronto beauty bloggers rocking the bb creme. I am wearing the Sand Medium shade.
Here are some simple tips on how to look effortlessly polished:
1. Choose styles (shapes, fabrics, colours etc.) that are the most flattering for your body type. For any occasion that arises you should be able to look in your closet and quickly pick out outfit options. Make sure that your clothes fit well and are neatly pressed. If you have pets, always run a lint remover through your clothes as a final touch up.
2. Get a “no fuss” haircut. Ask your hair stylist for a cut that requires zero blow dry/minimum product usage. Alternatively, if you like having your hair up learn how to create a sleek chignon or ponytail.
3. Even if you don’t have time to put makeup on; always curl your lashes, apply concealer or lipgloss when heading out the door. Curling your lashes will open your eyes up, the concealer will hide blemishes and the lip gloss gives a youthful polish to the entire look. A tiny bit of powder does not hurt either.
4. Keep your nails short and neat. Clear, matte or shimmery colours in neutral tones are oh so chic!
5. Shoes should be cleaned and polished. Scuffed or dirty shoes can ruin an outfit.
6. Keep jewelry to a minimum. When in doubt, remove one piece before leaving the house.